Integrated Services for General/Business Aviation development
ICCS Corp. operates a fully qualified team of aviation experts, providing aviation advice, skills and experience to start-up or established general/business aviation & seaplane operation. Throughout its history ICCS’s experts have been involved with many different airport & seaplane bases development projects, and the company is particularly well versed in issues of airport, seaplane base and MRO, FBO certification.
The company has also proven credentials in the aviation legislation acting as State consultant and head of scientific committee, for the seaplane base establishment and operation legislation in Greece (Law 4146/13).
The aviation development in a tourism destination could offer great competitive advantages in the cruise and tourism development of the specific region.
- Cruise Home Porting studies, planning & implementation
- Seaplane base establishment & operation in cruise ports
- Helipad base establishment & operation in cruise ports Pre-feasibility studies
- Safety & Security audits Site surveys & inspections of proposed water alighting areas.
- Total management of the general aviation application and start up process for new businesses.
- MRO, FBO certification Market analysis and product development.
- Aircraft selection and configuration.